Shop

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Vintage Calendar Mini Album


Hi Everyone,

Today I want to share with you this Vintage Mini Album that I created using an Antique Calendar from 1959.  You can watching my video HERE


I found a wall calendar at my thrift store and I folded it to create a mini.


I used Vintage laces, trims, embellishments and these gorgeous paper flowers I found at the thrift store too!



I stained most of the pages to give it an antique look and added a few appliqués and doilies.




The tags are from Prima and I love how it coordinates with the calendar!


I hope you enjoy it and take a look at my video!


Thank you so much for your support! 

Hugz 
Juliana ~ IluvVintageScrap 









1 comment:

  1. Hi Juliana, your vintage calendar is absolutely gorgeous. Love this style so much. I am in LOve with. Big hugs Beate (YT=strandnixe1) FB= Beate Preuß

    ReplyDelete