Shop

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Card Day

Hi Everyone,

   I want to share with you these two cards that I made for Thepiecebypiece Etsy Store


All of the trims and laces are from TPBP.  The First one is an "I Luv U" card.  I used the beautiful Prima Lyric Collection with these resin frame from TPBP.  Love to add sentiments inside these frames. 


The second card is a Shabby Chic Style "Friend" card.  I also used the Prima Lyric Collection along with these square frame applique from TPBP.  Just love the style of this applique. 



I hope you enjoy these cards and please be sure to check out TPBP Etsy store for these gorgeous trims and embellishments :) 

Thank you for stopping by!
Hugz
Juliana 

Products Used: 



2 comments:

  1. Ms. Julianna these cards are absolutely beautiful. I loooove how you always manage to accommodate the embellishments and select the perfect color coordination. The lace on both cards it's just breath taking.

    ReplyDelete