Shop

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Shabby Chic Angels Hanging Sign

Hi Everyone,

   I want to share with you this Shabby Chic Angel Hanging Sign that I made using beautiful trims from Suhafuha Etsy Store.  Watch Video Here



I am super excited and thankful to be designing for her unique store.  She carries a lot of beautiful trims and embellishments.  If you haven't seen her store here is the link :) 



For my Sign here I used a regular piece of box cardboard for my base.  I also used this beautiful frame and picture that I had purchase at the thrift store for less than $2.00.  

I made a handmade flower using two of her gorgeous Ruffle Rosette Trims and added this beautiful rhinestone that you can also find at her store.  Aren't they perfect for flower centers?? Just love them!!!!!

Here are a few more pictures of the sign! I had to add this Venice Trim on the bottom of the sign too it gives it the perfect touch of movement when is hanging on the wall :) check out her beautiful Venice trims too! 




Thank you so much for stopping by and I will be back with more!
Hugz
Juliana 


2 comments:

  1. Hi Juliana,
    very pretty and shabby chic your hanger. I love it so much.
    Hugs
    Beate

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really liked your idea of vintage decorative things...
    check out some more collection...


    decorative hanging hearts


    shabby chic signs

    ReplyDelete