Shop

Friday, August 10, 2012

Shabby Chic Romance Rose Vases

Happy Friday Everyone,

   I want to share with you these flowers bases that I altered... I wanted to create a Shabby Chic set and I really enjoyed making them ;)


I used a few plain glass flower bases that I found at my local thrift store for very cheap.  I painted them white a few times and added a little bit of texture to them.


I then altered them using these gorgeous porcelain roses that I also found at my thrift store a few months back.... I absolutely love them....roses are my favorite flower ;)  I've been saving them for something special :)


Here below are a few more photos of the flower bases.... I hope you like them!!!!

Thank you for stopping by again and thank you to those of you who always leave me sweet comments!!!
Hugz
Juliana
More Roses....... this is my favorite pink color ;) 

I also found this cute white jewelry box in a shape of a heart I had to add another rose to it :) 

And more.. more... roses ;)  

I am putting these pink roses inside the vases :) 





3 comments:

  1. Wow these are so pretty and the perfect touch to a romantic home, these would make cute gifts well done. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most beautiful creation i have seen !

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are exquisite! How lucky you were to find porcelain roses!

    ReplyDelete