Shop

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Shabby Chic Mixed Media Keepsake Box

Happy Weekend Everyone,

    I want to share with you this Shabby Chic Mixed Media Keepsake Box that I made for a very special friend of mine.


I used a wood box...added a lot of texture and embellished it with some Prima goodies and some shabby chic flowers.  I tried to colored the box with different types of color sprays and used my favorite mask by Prima.

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hugz
Juliana

Shabby Chic Mixed Media Keepsake Box 








4 comments:

  1. So very gorgeous! Your friend is very lucky to receive such a sweet gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG....this is a TREASURE!!!!!! Your friend will love receiving this work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI, It's my first time to your gorgeous blog. I was on you tube and saw your white Christmas mini(it's never to early to start thinking of Christmas). I love all your projects they are so beautiful. I am now your newest follower. Hugs and God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how amazing ! it's a work of art

    ReplyDelete