Shop

Monday, June 25, 2012

Shabby Chic Spice Rack Using Prima Pixie Glen Collection

Happy Monday Everyone,

    I want to share with you this Shabby Chic Spice Rack that altered to store my shabby chic and vintage buttons. I love vintage spice racks and I found this little one at my Flea Market awhile back.  It was all wood color so I painted white and used a lot of crackle medium to make it distress and shabby :) I then used one of my favorite paper collections by Prima - Pixie Glen.  The colors in this collection is so soft and shabby chic.  Each little jar has a different paper from the collection.  I used different pieces of seam binding, laces and trims with a little pink satin bow.

This is one way I store my small embellishments and I hope it inspires you to create one too :)

Hugz
Juliana


I also used Prima Textured Letters for my title "Shabby Buttons" 


Prima Products used: 

Pixie Glen Collection 
Prima Alphabets

3 comments:

  1. Hi Juliana,
    gosh, just when I think you've done it all, you outdo yourself. This is just plain gorgeous!!!!!! You truly inspire me, and I'm sure many others with your creativity, extreme good taste, I just love to watch your videos.
    Thank you for all you share, you are one amazingly talented lady.
    Take care,
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Juliana I love what you did with this rack. It is gorgeous shabby chic. I hope you had a wonderful weekend and may you have an amazing week ahead of you.

    Hugs,
    Shannin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Julianna,

    Oh My....I love this, i love anything Shabby Chic and Vintage,and you know im a big fan of yours especially!! i love what you have done here, its gorgeous!! I have an idea about your crackle medium that you have to keep buying, i did a video a while back, you need to watch it, its an inexpensive way of doing crackle and you don't need to buy pots and pots of medium, just emulsion paint (i dont know what its called over there, but its the cheap matt one you put on walls) so matt emulsion and cheap as chips PVA glue, watch the video you will be shocked at how quick and inexpensive it is for you!! if you go to my channel and it's called The Crackle Effect Pt.1 & 2, Hugs Vick xxx
    the-artful-codger.blogspot.com
    YTChannel Vixcrafts

    ReplyDelete