Shop

Sunday, June 3, 2012

1920s Vintage Layout, Card & Sign for a Special Friend :)

Hey Everyone,

   I want to share with you a few 1920s gifts that I made for a friend of mine who went to a 1920's theme event.  She took some lovely photos of her family and I wanted to create something special for her.  The first one you see here is a 12x12 Layout and I used a lot of her beautiful trims and laces.  You can find these in her store at ThepiecebyPiece Etsy.  The second photo is a card that I made with this beautiful photo that she took! and the third photo is is a hanging sign of her little princess.  The paper collection I used is the beautiful Prima Almanac Collection.  I tried to go Vintage grungy for these projects!  Love the 1920s :)

Hope you enjoyed the photos!
Hugz
Juliana

Below is a video clip too if you would like to watch them!


12x12 1920s Layout Prima Almanac 

1920's Card 

Hanging Sign Prima Almanac 


No comments:

Post a Comment