Shop

Monday, May 14, 2012

Prima Almanac "Dream" Layout

Happy Monday Everyone,

   Today I want to share with you this "Dream" layout that I made using the Prima Almanac Paper Collection.  I am in love with the soft colors that this paper collection has.  I tried not to use too much black and focus on a soft shabby chic look.  All of the embellishments in this layout are by Prima.  I got this frame as a Christmas gift and I wanted to create a layout for it.  I had a lot of fun making this layout and I hope you all like it!

Thank you for stopping by!!

Hugz
Juliana













4 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I love all the soft colors and the frame is very ornate and Shabby Chic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty julianna! The colors are amazing! Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your work. It's so beautiful. TYFS! :)

    ReplyDelete