Shop

Friday, December 30, 2011

Walking in a Winter Wonderland Mini Album

Hey Everyone,

    One of my favorite things to do in the winter is to go up on the mountain and play in the snow.  I love hiking on the mountains especially when it snows :) so I wanted to create a mini album inspired by that.  This is one of my favorite color combinations for Christmas time.  Below are some of the products that I used for this Shabby Chic Christmas Mini Album.  I hope you enjoy it!

Hugs
Juliana

Products Used:

Chipboard
TPC Studios Paper - Winter Whites
Accucut Dies
Laces & trims from my stash & KarlaS001 Etsy Store
Snowflakes & Sprays from Michaels











2 comments:

  1. Julianna this mini is so pretty, and so you. Love that whimscial blue snoey colour. You did an awesome job.
    Thanks for showing us, and the products you used.
    Happy New Year Honey
    XX Gaza and Jude :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is just fabulous, so elegant and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete