Shop

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Pink Tilda Christmas Card

Hey Ladies,

    I 've been having sooo much fun making cards the last couple of days and I wanted to share with you my Pink Tilda card!!!!  I found the snowflakes doilies and embellishments at my Thrift Store for less than a dollar per bag such a great buy, I couldn't wait to make a card with them.  I used cardstock, Theresa Collins paper and a few extra random embellishments.  I colored Tilda with my copics :)  I am entering the Totally Tilda Challenge.

I hope you all like this card and thank you so much again for stopping by!! I can't wait to share with you my next few cards.

Juliana :)





11 comments:

  1. wow this card i very lovely.
    The stamp is coloured very well and the embellishments are fabolous.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card. I love the white embellishments with all the pink!!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pink flowers, they are gorgeous! And the snowflakes, my faves too! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Totally Tilda, we're so happy to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card.. I love the pink..Great Job.. Dee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tooo adorable I love this! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet card, love all the pretties you've added
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty - light and delicate.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. she is pretty in pink and the background makes her so girly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful card! so pretty, love the colour and your finishing touches Thankyou for joining us this time over at totally tilda
    hugs
    Jacqui P x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful and awesome white embellishment and your pink flowers and image is so sweet :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is Gorgeous Juliana. I love the pink you chose to work with and ll your beautiful embellishments you have decorated your card with. I hope you have a wonderful week.

    Hugs
    Shannin

    ReplyDelete