Shop

Thursday, June 16, 2011

WOC - Shabby Chic Chandelier Canvas

Hey Ladies,

   This is my first WOC Team Design project and I am very excited to share with you all.  I LOVE chandeliers and I decided to create one on a plain white canvas.  I then decorated it with gorgeous products from Wild Orchid Crafts.  It is very Shabby Chic because of course it is my style and is going up on my Shabby Chic Craft Studio :)  Check out Wild Orchid Crafts for these products.  You are welcome to also check out my video on youtube: IluvVintageScrap

Enjoy!!

Products:


Mixed Pink Tone Trellis Roses 35mm - FM-00511
White Semi Open Roses 8mm - FM-00091
Crystal Stems in Lilac - SH-1580LIL
Guipure White Lace - LA-00029

WOC - http://www.wildorchidcrafts.com/index.php?main_page=index





No comments:

Post a Comment