Shop

Friday, May 6, 2011

My Little Piece of Heaven - Shabby Chic Craft Room

Hey Everyone,

I want to share with you some pictures of my Shabby Chic Craft Room.  This is where I spend most of the day crafting and working :) I love it!! Is my safe little place where I can get creative and share with you my projects.  Most everything you see here has been giving to me as a gift.   I am one of those people who treasures and guards everything, specially handmade gifts :)  This room is very personalized and I put my heart and soul into it.  This room represents my style and my love and passion for crafting.  I hope you like it and I hope it inspires you to have your own little piece of heaven.

Hugs,
Juliana











2 comments:

  1. love it how can i cover my cubbies I got from target for my craft room?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful!
    I am in the midst of turning a spare bedroom into a craft room. I find yours truly inspirational.
    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete