Shop

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Spring Time Card

Hey Everyone,

 I hope you are having a lovely Wednesday!! This is a card I created using one of Penny Johnson's beautiful stamps.  I was inspired by the color pink and white and the image at My Partner in Crafting Crime.  Those beautiful flowers remind me of this stamp and my two favorite colors :)  I really love the colors and the beautiful Wild Orquid Craft flowers.  Below is a list of some of the products that I used.  I hope you like this card, and I hope it inspires you to create a Spring Time Card.


Hugs
Juliana

Stamps: Penny Johnson, My Favorite Things
Ink: Copics
Paper: Pinkpaislee Butterfly Garden, DCWV
Tools: Spellbinders, Lindystampgang products
Embellies: Wild Orquid Craft Flowers, Vintage buttons, Vintage Lace, Pearl Trim, string, bow.





8 comments:

  1. Adorable card with gorgeous colors! Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Your card is adorable. I love the colors, all the images and the layers of embellishments you used! Thank you for sharing it with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge! <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetie, this is stunning, love you colours and flowers, perfect hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love the colours you have used! Thanks for playing along with Incy Wincy Designs this week with our buttons and bows challenge! good Luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning :-) thank you so much for joining us at My Partner in Crafting Crime-hope to see you again soon :-) Elaine PCC DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and sentiment! Thanks so much for playing with My Partner in Crafting Crime,
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awe! This little image is so sweet! Love your card!
    I'm so glad you joined the Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge this week!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you ladies for all of your sweet comments ;) Hugs, Juliana

    ReplyDelete